Acrylic Rendering Services in Sydney
Sand and cement rendering is quite popular and most property owners understand what’s involved in the process and what they can expect from the render. However, sand and cement render isn’t the only option available to you so it’s a good idea to explore other types of rendering materials available in the market. We at All Sydney Rendering, often recommend acrylic rendering Sydney to our clients as an alternative to traditional rendering materials.
What is Acrylic Rendering?
Acrylic rendering Sydney has become very popular in recent years and several of our new and old clients have enquired about this material. Acrylic rendering isn’t that different from traditional sand and cement render because cement is still a component in the rendering mix. However, the material used is modified with the addition of acrylic, which is a form of plastic. These render materials are pre-mixed in different combinations to provide different results.
For example, some mixes have a combination of cement and polymer additives while others have a mixture of lime and sand, which increases the flexibility, water resistance, and adhesion properties of the rendering mix. Acrylic rending is a great choice for Australian weather conditions because it’s quite resilient and durable, even in the harsh weather and intense sunlight.
What are the Benefits of Acrylic Rendering Sydney?
Acrylic rendering delivers a superior performance to traditional rendering in a number of different ways. Here are some advantages of this material you need to know before you make your decision:
- Flexibility – All rendering materials expand and contract with changes in the weather and temperature. This process can eventually lead to the formation of cracks and fissures in traditional materials. Acrylic provides a little more flexibility and stability to the rendering so you don’t experience cracks as often.
- Smooth or Textured Finishes – You can apply smooth or textured finish on your walls based on your preferences and the location of the walls. For example, most people prefer a more textured finish with their exterior walls and smoother finish with the interior walls. Both finishes look great and are customisable.
- Colour Rendering – You don’t need to apply plain and bland render to your walls because we can add color to the rendering mix before we apply it to the surface. As the material is already stained with your desired color, you don’t need to paint the walls after application in order to improve its appearance.
- Durability – The acrylic component adds to the strength and resilience of cement base material and makes the rendering more durable. You can expect acrylic rendering to last longer and look better than traditional materials for a long time.
- Water Resistance – This is one of the main reasons for acrylic’s increasing popularity. The plastic material offers much more moisture-resistance than the combination of cement and sand, which makes this material perfect for regions with high rainfall or homes located near the coast.
- Quick Rendering Process – Acrylic rendering sets and dries quickly, so the project requires less time and effort to complete, which can reduce the overall costs. The quick dry down also ensures excessive moisture isn’t trapped within the layers of material, which prevents the development of fungus and mold.
Where Can You Apply Acrylic Rendering?
Sydney Acrylic rendering can be applied to a number of surfaces easily because it’s a very versatile and flexible material. We can apply this mix on surfaces like:
- Exterior and interior block walls
- Concrete surfaces
- Hebel blocks or panels
- Expanded polystyrene sheets
- Fibre cement sheets
- Painted surfaces
As you can see, we can apply this material to all kinds of surfaces easily. The rendering will form a protective layer that will ensure the substrate material isn’t damaged or worn down by the weather. We install good quality renders and are reliable acrylic render suppliers.
Acrylic Rendering Costs
Acrylic rendering in Sydney is quite affordable and well worth the money you invest in it. The right combination of good material and skillful rendering application can help extend the lifespan of the walls, protect your interiors from the exterior environment, and ensure your acrylic rending lasts for a long time. As acrylic is less likely to become damaged over time, you save money in the long run as well.
The cost will vary based on your requirements, the size of your home, and other such factors.
We provide a comprehensive assessment and quote so you understand the costs involved. Our quote won’t have any hidden costs and conditions for you to worry about so you can make your decisions without hesitation.
If you want to know more about our Acrylic rendering Sydney services here at All Sydney Rendering, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 0405 320 000 or use our contact us form. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.